Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Big data. Software as a service. Data visualization and analysis.
- Extreme programming. Test-driven development. Continuous integration and deployment.
- Autonomous and decentralized decision-making.
RetSKU is looking for a full-stack software engineer to join our team to solve the pain point for a $25 Billion addressable market. We have signed up an enterprise customer paying $100k annually, have over 5 additional brands committed to beta trial the product.
We’ve been accepted into a leading accelerator program in New York city.
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby or Python
- 2+ years of experience developing production-level application
- Strong problem solving skills
and understanding of algorithm and data structure
- Strong Object-oriented programming skills
- Experience in building API and single page application
- Familiarity with RDBMS and NOSQL databases
- Familiarity with cloud environment
- BS or higher in Computer Science (or related field)
- You believe in choosing the right technology is essential to solve problems efficiently
- You can not help but keep learning new things
- You can work collaboratively with engineers, designers, marketers, and salesperson
- Experience in Scrapy,
Angular, D3, Pandas, machine learning or statistical analysis
- Experience in fast-paced working environment where you need to make informed decision quickly
We’d like to learn more about you, please let us know the following when you apply:
- Why do you apply and how and what would you contribute to the team?
- Pitch a technology that you would like to use if you join the company
RetSKU is a business intelligence platform focused on consumer product companies that sell through traditional “brick & mortar” retailers. We collect data on the four pillars of retail: distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising and provide actionable market insights to these companies.
Check us out on AngelList
How to apply:
email to email@example.com with your resume, github and linkedin account if you have