Help us turn data into insights.
- Big data. Software as a service. Data visualization and analysis.
- Autonomous and decentralized decision-making.
RetSKU is looking for a data visualization designer to join our team to solve the pain point for a $25 Billion addressable market. We have signed up an enterprise customer paying $100k annually, have over 5 additional brands committed to beta trial the product.
We’ve been accepted into a leading accelerator program in New York city.
- 3+ years as a data visualization designer
- Experience in data visualization and infographics
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- Experience in market
- Passionate about simplification and creating intuitive interfaces
- Proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools
- Strong knowledge of interaction design, UX & UI principles, information architecture, processes and best practices
- Experience using user analytics data, qualitative user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Strong portfolio
- You cannot help but keep learning new things
- You can work collaboratively with engineers, marketers, and salespeople
- Experience in fast-paced working environment where you need to make informed decisions quickly
We’d like to learn more about you, please let us know the following when you apply:
- Why do you apply and how and what would you contribute to the team?
- Pitch a technology that you would like to use if you join the company
- Your portfolio
RetSKU is a business intelligence platform focused on consumer product companies that sell through traditional “brick & mortar” retailers. We collect data on the four pillars of retail: distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising and provide actionable market insights to these companies.
Check us out on AngelList
How to apply: